Fax machines – they were once ubiquitous in every office. It was once vital in the day-to-day operations of many businesses, until the internet and cloud technologies overtook the scene. The popularity of alternative channels, such as in the case of email, has caused fax broadcasting to dwindle. Nonetheless, while there is a noticeable decline in the use of fax advertising, it does not mean that it has already reached its extinction.
As long as there is fax machine, these forms of advertising will live. And to be honest, fax is not dead! It still survives in many offices today even in the case of multi-billion dollar companies with state-of-the-art systems. Its long-lived presence simply means that it can still be utilized as one of the most effective means for marketing.
There are many reasons why faxing is still an important channel in today’s time, making a fax company relevant. Among others, one would be for the purpose of security. In some industries, such as in the healthcare and legal field, confidentiality is one thing that is given emphasis when sharing documents. There are various laws in place that necessitate strict protocols in transfer of documents. This is where fax machines become relevant, especially because users can affix their actual signature instead of just an electronic signature.
A fax machine is also important because of confirmations. It can instantaneously confirm that the recipient has indeed received the document that has been faxed. This is an important part of compliance in some industries. This is unlike in the case of email or electronic document sharing wherein you cannot instantly confirm if the document has been received.
Global reach is another reason why a fax company would still matter in today’s time. While cloud technologies have taken its peak in many developed nations, there are many countries that are yet to keep up with these innovations. In the meantime, they are still utilizing the good old fax machines as a means for business communications. Simplicity is another reason why fax machines are still here today. This is especially true amongst older people who have been accustomed with faxing and not so familiar with modern technologies.
Many companies are trying to innovate their products by integrating a number of features that can be useful even in the most demanding business environments. Among others, they are trying to make the fax machine multifunctional, making it useful beyond faxing. Some of the modern machines can be used even for printing, scanning, and photocopying, among other functions. This is a good way to keep up with the rise of new technologies that are shrinking obsolete methodologies.
Now that we have been able to establish that the fax machine is still alive, many are most probably asking, how can you make the most out of it? What can you do in order to take advantage of an obsolete technology that still has a significant presence in many companies today – both small and large businesses? One of the answers would be through fax broadcasting.
Simply put, fax broadcasting is a business service that basically deals with the distribution of a fax document to multiple recipients, which is done simultaneously. From a single source, fax advertising provides a cost-effective way of distributing marketing materials. It can significantly improve business processes and productivity.
If you are looking for the best fax company that can help you with broadcasting, there is one option that you might want to take into consideration – PaxFax. With a solid reputation and a roster of highly satisfied clientele, our company is committed towards not only meeting but even exceeding expectations through providing fax broadcasting services that will be hard for any other company to rival.
To convince you that bulk fax broadcasting will be essential for your business, here are some of the benefits that you should know:
• Economical: If you are looking for a cheap way to advertise your products and services, bulk fax can prove to be a promising alternative. When you consider cost per fax, you will realize that it is cheaper than other means, such as through making local calls. With less than a penny per page, you will be able to enjoy a high level of effectiveness and an extensive reach.
• Ease of Use: Another good thing about fax advertising is that it is very user-friendly. There is no need to have extensive technical knowledge. Even beginners will be able to do it properly. All that matters is to find an excellent fax company that will help you to successfully execute your strategy.
• Fast and Efficient: Speed is another reason why fax broadcasting is still going to be relevant in today’s time. Regardless of where the recipient is, the fax will be received instantaneously. More importantly, it is also efficient because of the high chance of being viewed. This is unlike in the case of emails that can easily go to the spam folder or traditional snail mail that may not even reach the recipient.
• Versatility: Another good thing about bulk fax advertising is that it can be used in more ways than one. You can send an invite for an event, an announcement for a new promo, a teaser for new products and services, or a newsletter, among other materials that will be instrumental in promoting your business.
While there are many choices when it comes to a fax advertising company, here are some of the reasons why PaxFax is an option that you will surely not regret:
• Competitive Pricing: Even if you dare to compare, it will not take long before you realize that PaxFax offers the best rates. Considering the cost per fax or the overall cost of the service, we offer economical rates, which are perfect even for small businesses looking for a way to massively distribute their campaign materials.
• Adherence to Local Laws: At PaxFax, we have a competent workforce, specifically people who are aware of the existing regulations in the UK and USA. Every fax sent will fulfill legal requirements.
• Control: You will have complete control over the fax advertising campaign that you would like to run. You will be able to create your own list and identify the specific number of the recipients that you would like.
• Intuitive: As you gain complete control of your campaign, you will be able to do it quickly and easily. PaxFax has an intuitive system, allowing you to do basic tasks in a snap, such as when it comes to online list management.
• Ease of Monitoring: PaxFax will keep you constantly updated about the progress of fax broadcasting. Once everyone on the list has been sent a copy of the marketing material, you will be provided with a comprehensive report that you can use for analysis.
• Superior Customer Support: If there is any problem, you can easily get in touch with one of the representatives of PaxFax. We are offering industry-leading customer support to provide the highest level of satisfaction to their clients. Any issue will be resolved as soon as possible, providing you with the assurance that this will not negatively impact your marketing campaign.
Without a doubt, fax is here to stay! It may not be as popular as how it was during its golden years, but it will be omnipresent in many offices. This also means that fax broadcasting can still be a promising channel for effective marketing. Contact PaxFax today to know how we can help with your bulk fax needs. We will be more than willing to extend a helping hand and be instrumental towards the success of your business.